Our Floor Stickers are perfect for advertising logos or products on the floor of your store or office - or even your street or concrete path! Your customers simply cannot miss your advertisement when they walk right over the top of it! The Floor Stickers are printed in full digital colour and cut to custom sizes and shapes to suit your artwork. Our R9 slip rated stickers are suitable for indoor use on smooth surfaces. Our R12 slip rated stickers are suitable for use indoor or outdoor use and are perfect for adhering to rough surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, brick or low pile carpet.
- 4 types available: Avery R9, MyFloor R9, TexWalk R12 and Alumigraphics R12
- Alumigraphics R12 is a medium to long term product and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and for applying to rough surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, brick or low pile carpet
- TexWalk R12 is a short to medium term product and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and for applying to rough surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, brick or low pile carpet
- Avery R9 is suitable for indoor use only and for applying to smooth, flat surfaces
- MyFloor R9 is a more textured, higher grade R9 and is suitable for indoor use only and for applying to smooth, flat surfaces
- Alumigraphics R12 is an anti-slip vinyl rated at R12 for slip resistance. It is suitable for outdoor applications up to 12 months
- TexWalk R12 is an anti-slip textile product and is rated R12 for slip resistance. It is suitable for outdoor applications up to 6 months
- Avery R9 Floor Stickers use Avery DOL3100 laminate and are rated R9 for slip resistance. They are suitable for applications up to 3 months
- Myfloor R9 Floor Stickers use MyFloor laminate and are rated R9 for slip resistance. They are suitable for indoor applications up to 6 months
- Full colour digitally printed on the latest HP Latex printers
- Meets AS/NZS 4586:2004 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
- Die Cut to any Shape
Our R9 Floor Stickers are designed to be applied to dry, flat, smooth, sealed surfaces such as polished concrete, tiles and laminated flooring.
Our R12 Floor Stickers have been designed to adhere to rough surfaces such as low pile carpet, concrete, marble and even asphalt.
* This information is provided as a guide only and you must independently confirm that the slip ratings of our products are suitable for your application. You should always consider the use of a professional risk consultant when deciding on floor products. Easy Signs provides the information in this guide and specification sheets to the best of their knowledge and does not accept any liability from its use.
We do not offer a full graphic design service as some design agencies do.
We have a number of artwork services detailed below that will help you get a professional look for your signs, as well as a team of qualified graphic designers who can help prepare your artwork based on the information provided to us.
Please note that we do not source any images, offer any design advice or create concepts as this falls outside of the scope of what we offer.
Package includes:Logo placement
Package includes:Logo placement